- I slept poorly last night and got up groggy and cranky;
- We had a big Thanksgiving farm sale all morning, so I had to get up and help Ed set up for it, even though I really wanted to stay in bed and sleep;
- Ed and I had an argument just before customers were supposed to arrive.
- I went out to the field to milk the cows;
- Ed came after me and we argued some more;
- In the meantime, our worker showed up. He was here to prune the raspberries and do other things that needed to be done.
- I did not feel like talking to anyone, but had to talk to him to tell him what to do.
- Finally Ed and I worked things out
- Then the customers started coming and Ed and I and the girls were all helping and talking to people at various times.
- I had my breakfast late, then started cooking for the rest of the day. It is Ed's mom's birthday today, and she's not feeling well, so we were going to go see her and bring food. I decided not to go, so that I could rest, but was happy to make the food.
- The rest of the day was cooking and cleaning and cow chores.
- I had a nice lunch by myself, hidden behind a pile of woodchips, outside in the sun. Then I read my cheese book for half an hour.
- Sometime in there the kids needed to be picked up from a playdate
- Ed and I got some time to sit and have a regular talk for about 15 minutes
- Then everyone left and I am home alone
- I still feel tired, but really glad to have time alone, and for the rest of the evening, before the kids and Ed get home, I plan to relax watching Russian history videos and drinking hot cacao, sweetened with special honey from Nicu
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment