Then, last week, I started feeling very fatigued, which I thought was an accumulation, the result of all the extra work I took on after Ed got his off-the-farm job. This week, the fatigue got worse to the point where all I wanted to do is sleep, and I started to get body aches and I knew that something else was going on, more than just the extra work. I had a test done, and it was positive for Lyme disease.
Going back about 5 weeks ago, I had a rash, which in retrospect was a Lyme rash, went to the doctor and they totally misdiagnosed it. I went to a different doctor this past week with the added symptoms, and fortunately he caught it. So I am now on antibiotics, and I have also been giving myself bee stings. I believe that bee venom can be effective, and anyway, I am not allergic, so I have nothing to lose by getting stung a little. I do feel bad for the bees, because they die after the sting. I thank them, and I am grateful for their help. Hopefully, between the bee stings and the antibiotics, I'll feel better soon.
For now, I think I'll spend the afternoon resting.
Peace

No comments:
Post a Comment