This place looks magical to me
Hey there, little guy!
Little hands, littler toad.
Aiyana found a tortoise shell in the woods. Not only is it beautiful, but I was also glad for another reason. Aiyana's been having a hard time falling asleep at night, and been afraid of various things at that time. When she found the shell I told her that this was a gift from the forest and that it will help her. We looked it up on the internet, and it turns out that in Native American tradition, tortoise shell medicine is health and longevity. When I told this to Aiyana she asked me whether it was true, and I honestly said I don't know. But I told her that often what you believe ends up being true, at least for you. So I left it up to her, but she hasn't come to me with any more questions, and I think she does take comfort from having the shell. She likes it and thinks it's beautiful, and also seems to be less afraid.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment