Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

we complain so much about not having enough time, but what do we do with the time we have? mostly waste it.
i'm done with that. i feel something brewing. maybe something big, maybe something un-noticeable from the outside. i don't know how it's going to manifest, but i want to stop living a scripted life. want to shed the fears that keep me from living.

2 comments:

emily said...

I am also feeling like I'm on the edge of making some huge changes. But it takes a lot of courage to do that, and also the ability to embrace the unknown. We're actually thinking of moving back to Mansfield. I can't seem to put my roots down where we are now. There is almost no open and/or green space--literally, the satellite photography of this area is almost all grey. There would be major trade-offs, though. And I worry a little that what I need to change is inside of me, not outside of me.

The idea of change makes me anxious, but the idea of not changing makes me more so.

raluca said...

I'm with you Emily.