Perfecting the art of the living contradiction.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

some colorful pictures

this is painted mountain corn, which we grew. you can eat it or grind it for cornmeal, but most people i sold it to bought it as fall decoration. each cob as different, as you can see, and the colors are just gorgeous; each time i shucked a cob was so exciting - i never knew what i was going to get, i just knew it would be beautiful.





and here's my mostly-wild flower garden. i planted the cosmos and sunflower below, but just about everything else grew on its own.













peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

raluca, ce porumb si flori frumoase ! bravo voua 1 asta nu inseamna , totusi, ca sintem fericiti cu viata aleasa de voi, atit de grea ,ca munca, pt. voi si cu eficienta einanciara asa de mica....dar.... cu drag, mama si tata.

Maf said...

I love all the pics Luka! I haven't been to your site in weeks and had some catching up to do.

THe new place sounds like a lot of work but I am sure it will be great once all it's all done.

Maf